Thursday, July 31, 2008

Ralph, the dog




This is my Jack Russell Terrier, Ralph, otherwise known as Ralph the Brain ..he has been my best friend for almost 3 years...many people would laugh at that statement...but those people don't know anything about Ralph...when he was six months old, I was feeling sick with a virus and fainted in the woods while walking him; that little puppy stayed with me: licking my face, crying, and whining until I woke up and was able to make my way home...

He loves the ocean and will leap into the waves to chase his little soccer ball; but mostly, it is his undying devotion to me that is the clincher in our relationship...whatever I say or whatever I do, it's ok with him; if I choose to walk for three or four miles into the woods, he's up for it...take a nap in the afternoon, it's ok with him...sometimes I think he's my alter ego, but the better part of me.

No comments: