Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Back from the Canadian Rockies




Just returned this week from a tour of the Canadian Rockies out of Aurum Lodge with Darwin Wiggett...this is my fifth time in the Rockies, but it never gets boring...the Canadian Rockies are always breathtaking and magnificent in any weather.  I have walked in the Andes, but the Rockies have always touched my heart; the stark beauty and power are unforgettable...the Endless Chain of mountains on the road to Jasper is a rare,
incredible sight..these are a few of the images from that tour..the top one is a rusted, burned out car detail; the second is sunrise from Preacher's point with a lot of wind and a long exposure; the next is sunrise at the North Saskatechwan river and the last is from Rampart Creek...now that I have returned home, there is a project in my mind..it is one that has proven elusive:   an image a day for a year...hope to start it tomorrow to see if I can keep it going..it won't be easy..

No comments: