Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Image per day project!

Here is the beginning image of my Image per Day project...needless to say, this isn't the first time I have embarked on this endeavor, only to fail miserably after about two weeks or less...this time, there is a steely determination to complete the project...it will help me become a better photographer and since I shoot almost every day anyway, it will encourage me to take better images and even post the failures if there is no choice...this image was taken on a foggy morning as the trees are just changing color here in Rhode Island...
taken with my trusty G9, which I unfortunately will be retiring because of scratches on the lens and a ton of dust inside the camera..what is that all about?  How did the dust get in behind the lens?  oh well, these questions will remain unanswered as I make the transition to the G12 that I've had a couple of years but barely used...

No comments: