Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Carriage works farm



These images were taken at a farm in Chepachet, RI..it has not been a good winter for me as far as getting out to photograph..it seems that I become a slug and don't want to do anything except hunker down for the winter..I am a member of the Photographic Society of RI, a very active photography group in our state; this past weekend we went out to the farm to try some photos of the animals..there was quite a variety: a pig, llamas, ponies, sheep, goats and horses..here are a few images from that day..the last one was given a Topaz filter to darken the background in order to isolate the running horse...the pony is my favorite with his long winter coat..they were all taken with my new Canon Mark III...70-300mm F4-5.6 L IS. lens..it was fun to get out now I have to continue...

No comments: