Friday, March 11, 2011

Canadian Rockies in Feb retrospective




Here are a few more images taken while in Alberta, Canada last month. I have reviewed mentally this tour taken during one of the coldest recorded weeks in the area...it seems to me
that you lose all creativity and desire when you are slowly freezing...these images are not what I would have wanted, but they are the result of my viewpoint at the time which was: get warm..get the damn shoot over with and get in a car with heater blasting...there was one day when the temps were about 20F so that is when these two images were shot..the bottom one is with the Canon Fisheye 15mm..the top is with my favorite lens the Canon 17-40mm F4L..it is the lens that best defines my personal vision..I have just purchased the new Canon 70-300mm F4-5.6 L lens..will try to get some images to post later this week taken with it..I am hoping it will replace the two lenses usually taken on photo trips: Canon's 70-200mm F4L and the Canon 100-400mm...if it works well, it will be nice to have one less lens in my backpack..

No comments: